Cardinal Health and Safety Pledge
As we return to campus and classes this fall, our community will continue to be guided by the principles of the work of the Campus Reopening Task Force including the health and safety of our students, faculty, and staff, and maximizing in-person instruction to deliver the Fisher academic experience that our students and faculty value. We will also stay committed to the values articulated in the Fisher Creed to affirm our commitment to each other and our institution, and to guide us through these challenging times.
With this in mind, we ask all at Fisher to commit to the following Cardinal Health and Safety Pledge.
I, as a member of this campus community, am committed to doing my part to mitigate community risk and I hereby attest my understanding of and commitment to the following statements and actions:
- I will complete the Daily Pass with honesty, and comply with any resulting instructions.
- I will cooperate with the contact tracing process as well as isolation or self-quarantine requirements.
- I will properly wear a face covering and practice social distancing on- and off-campus, as required by the College, as well as local and state health authorities.
- I will consistently practice good hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- I will clean my desk and work station upon entry and departure from classrooms, offices, and other meeting spaces on campus.
- I understand that my conduct and activity both on- and off-campus may have an impact on my fellow Fisher community members and understand my responsibility to help keep my community healthy and safe.
- I will support social distancing and de-densifying efforts and will follow the College’s Access and Visitors Policy.
- I will contact the Health and Wellness Center (students) or my supervisor (employees) immediately if I test positive for or experience symptoms that are consistent with COVID-19.
- I will review College policies and protocols prior to my arrival on campus.
- I will be mindful of and follow the College’s guidance on personal and unnecessary travel for the duration of travel advisories issued by both New York State and the Centers for Disease Control.
- I will stay informed of emerging information from local, state, and national authorities about COVID-19, , and College policies and procedures.