Center for Career and Academic Planning
沙巴体育滚球The Center for Career and Academic Planning offers an integrated approach to student success at Fisher.
Our advisors will help you to excel academically, explore careers and industries, develop professional skills and experiences, and finish your degree on time.
Fisher Fall 2020 Updates
IMPORTANT NOTE: For the latest information about the Fall 2020 semester at Fisher, including the latest communications, policies, and FAQs, visit our Fisher Fall 2020 site.
Your Fisher Experience
The Center for Career and Academic Planning will help you create your own signature experience - one that fits your academic interests, personal ambitions, and career aspirations. Visit us in the Lavery Library to meet with an academic advisor, begin exploring careers, or identify experiential learning opportunities.
Achieve Your Goals
- Track your activities and accomplishments each semester.
- Track your degree progress and course progressions with .
- Enroll and look for classes with .
- Connect and communicate with your advisor with .
- Find a research opportunity, an internship or mentor with and PeopleGrove (Cardinal Connections).
- Get involved in campus clubs via .
- Maintain your physical, mental, spiritual and financial health.
Academic Support and Services
- Explore majors and minors.
- Register for courses.
- Learn about academic support services, including tutoring.
- Find disability resources and academic accommodations.
- Discover strategies for improving your GPA.
- Connect with alumni, employers, mentors, and research advisors.
- Explore industries and careers.
- Design an effective resume for your future career.
- Explore graduate degrees in all disciplines.
- Conduct a self-assessment of your skills, values and interests.