Advising and Registration
沙巴体育滚球We are here to help! Academic advising and registration assistance are two of the main services offered by the Center for Career and Academic Planning.
Find Your Advisor on FisherLink
沙巴体育滚球To find the name, contact information, and meeting availability of your faculty advisor, log into and select "Success Network." Faculty advisors are only available to students who have declared a major. Freshmen and undeclared students will be assigned an advisor through the Center for Career and Academic Planning (CCAP).
To reach a CCAP advisor, log into and select "Services."
Declare or Change a Major/Minor
沙巴体育滚球Complete an and then check your email for notifications of changes. This form also allows you to change your academic advisor.
Having trouble choosing a major沙巴体育滚球? We can help!
- How to Read Prerequisites
- Web Registration Advising Worksheet [pdf]
- Course Planning Worksheet [pdf]
- College Academic Pathways
- Courses Meeting Outside Regular Times [pdf]
- Non-matriculated Registration Information
- Course Registration Waitlist Policy [pdf]
Course and Exam Schedules
Registering for Over 19 Credit Hours
Send an email to your academic advisor that includes the following:
- Specify the semester for which you are requesting the overload.
- The total number of credit hours requested.
- List of all intended courses (Use format DEPT- Course Number- Credit Hours).
- Reason for the request.
- A note at the end of the email asking your advisor to forward your email with their comments and approval to your School dean.
If approved, your credit limit will be raised and you will receive an email notifying you to register for the additional hour(s). You will be billed for each credit hour above 19.