Office of Sponsored Programs
沙巴体育滚球The Office of Sponsored Programs secures funding primarily from government sources and professional associations.
If you are interested in securing funding for a program or research project, please complete the . The office will contact you after reviewing your proposal.
The Office of Sponsored Programs supports scholarship, programs, and creative activities that advance the mission of St. John Fisher College by providing comprehensive guidance throughout the life cycle of a grant.
Scope of Work
The Office of Sponsored Programs works to secure external support for scholarly activities by:
- Identifying funding opportunities;
- Reviewing, approving and submitting proposals to sponsoring agencies;
- Advising on allowable costs during the pre-award stage;
- Offering education and training in project development and design; and
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures to ensure compliance with College, state and federal regulations.