College Holiday Schedule
The College will be closed according to the following schedule.
For more details, please refer to the Employee Handbook (Employee Benefits: Paid Holidays, pages E6.1 and E6.2).
- Wednesday, January 1 - New Year's Day (Holiday)
- Friday, April 10 - Good Friday (Holiday)
- Monday, May 25 - Memorial Day (Holiday)
- Friday, July 3 - Independence Day (Holiday)
- Monday, September 7 - Labor Day - the College is open on Labor Day - employees can take a College Holiday in place of Labor Day on a future date with supervisor approval.
- Wednesday, November 25 - Day before Thanksgiving (College Holiday)
- Thursday, November 26 - Thanksgiving (Holiday)
- Friday, November 27 - Day after Thanksgiving (Holiday)
- Thursday, December 24 - Christmas Eve (Holiday)
- Friday, December 25 - Christmas Day (Holiday)
- Monday, December 28 - Thursday, December 31 - Christmas Break (College Holidays)
- Friday, January 1 - New Year's Day* 2021 Holiday (Holiday)