Through interdisciplinary coursework and events, the College’s Honors Program helps you broaden your academic horizons.
The overarching goal of the Honors Program is to help you explore your major within a larger context. The program stresses research and communication skills, as well as being a contributing member of a community.
Benefits of the program include:
- Option to register for classes before the rest of the campus.
- Playing a lead role in the publication of The Review, the College's undergraduate research journal.
- Receiving $2,000 annually in scholarship money.
- Taking part in a wide variety of on- and off-campus learning experiences, including national and international travel.
- A seat on the steering committee that determines the program's curriculum and policies.
沙巴体育滚球As an Honors candidate, you will:
- Participate in seminars geared towards increasing skills of inquiry and independence
- Complete specialized Honors courses which also fulfill Fisher’s general education requirements
- Design your own keystone experiences to create a truly unique academic path
- Attend other Honors events with your peers
沙巴体育滚球If you are a transfer student admitted to the program, the number of honors courses you are required to take will be determined by the number of semesters remaining in order for you to graduate from Fisher.
Check out the for recent news, activities, and more.
The Review: A Journal of Undergraduate Research
The Review沙巴体育滚球 features the finest original, scholarly, and archival research completed by undergraduates from all Schools and disciplines at St. John Fisher College. Fisher's Honors Program publishes the journal annually.